PlayTech Creates New Progressive Jackpot Format

Everybody’s Progressive is a new progressive slots game from PlayTech, offering players a unique new way to win progressive jackpot prizes. This new game allows most players to take home a share of the progressive prize.

To qualify for the progressive prize, players must wager $50. If the jackpot is hit 24 hours within that period of time, all players who have wagered $50 will be able to take home a portion of the prize. The person who hit the jackpot receives 70% while the remaining players who qualify get 30%.

This game brings a new approach to progressive jackpot gaming in the online casino world. Online gamblers are always looking for something new when it comes to gaming format, and PlayTech certainly delivers.

It has been quite some time since PlayTech has released a new game, but Everybody’s Progressive is certainly worth the wait. This new game is likely to generate a great deal of attention from players across the online gaming universe.

You can find Everybody’s Progressive at a wide range of PlayTech-powered online casinos starting this month.

Recommended Posts